28 Nov HOW TO KEEP THE DESIRE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
After a few years or months of dating your partner, the two of you probably know exactly how to arouse and get each other off.
Sex can be more like a race to an orgasm than something to share connection and intimacy.
After awhile, sex can become predictable and routine based. Sometimes only doing the bare minimum to satisfy so you can go to sleep or get on with your day.
This kind of love making becomes boring.
If there is no variety to love making it can become stagnant.
If there is no open and honest communication around what each of you would like to try and explore or where your boundaries are, sex can become really frustrating.
Some quick tips to improve/reignite your sex life:
1. Set a date night – for sex. Get a babysitter. Hire a hotel room. Leave an entire night to play.
2. Remove the need to orgasm as the only barometer for good sex. Concentrate on the pleasure you feel with your partner instead of pumping each other to an orgasm.
3. Slow down. Go easy. Take your time. Delayed gratification/penetration drives anyone wild.
4. Try a new position each time you make love, or a new place in your house, or for the more adventurous- go outside
5. Don’t penetrate at all. Just have oral sex.
6. Watch porn together. Porn is like anything, enjoyed in moderation can be very fun, enjoyed in excessive amounts it can ruin relationships. Be responsible with your consumption.
Trust this helps.