13 Nov REASONS WHY YOU DO NOT FIND SEX PLEASUREABLE
Women can take up to 40 minutes to open fully to pleasure and become aroused for orgasm.
Men can take up to 7 minutes.
These are generalisations (obviously)
But! You can see the disparity.
Many women do not experience orgasm during sex. I believe the below are major factors to the cause;
1) A lack of education of the body, sexual energy, sex and pleasure
2) A lack of understanding of your individual body and what you like sexually,
3) No relationship with your pussy
4) Not enough time dedicated to love making
5) A lack in confidence to tell your partner what / how you like it
7) Inability to relax and feel safe
9) A lack of connection outside the bedroom
10) No or disconnected self pleasure ritual
11) Pleasure is not felt in other areas of your life
12) Religious upbringing
13) Trauma from previous relationships
14) The patriarchal society beliefs / social constructs
15) Negative references towards pleasure and owning your desire
16) Your individual upbringing / how sex was talked/not talked about in the home
17) Shame and guilt
18) The way you are individually wired for orgasm
19) A lack of presences in the moment
20) Sexual trauma
21) Medical reasons
If you are experiencing any of the above please firstly be gentle with yourself. It is important to not further shame yourself for not feeling empowered, confidence. Accept where you are right now, but know that things can be different. They can be better.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I can help.